THE BEST DEAL IN TOWN!
All of our membership options include:
Unlimited Group Classes
Take unlimited Salsa, Bachata* and/or Zumba classes! The more classes you attend, the higher your chances to improve, meet some great people and have tons of fun!
Access to our Webinar
Can’t come to class? No worries! You can always attend virtually! Just register for our webinar and watch the class online (you can also rewatch within 48 hours!).
Access to our Online School
Free Private Lessons intro
Referral and Loyalty Program
Share your love of dance! If someone you refer becomes a member, you receive a free month! Also, your membership rate will drop the longer you stay!**
* Evaluation required for any level higher than Beginner Salsa/Bachata. Not applicable to Zumba.
** Discounted rate applied at the 5 year and 7 year mark.
Valid for any class style (evaluation required for any level higher than Beginner).
- Add a family member for $89!
- Twice the fun!
- High school/College ID required at time of registration.
- Law enforcement, first responders, teachers, healthcare workers and military (active and retired).
- ID required at time of registration.
Ready to become a monthly member? Come to our Front Desk on your next visit to the Studio and we’ll get you started!
Looking for a deeper commitment with MAXIMUM savings? Check out these premium membership options!
- Six months of unlimited classes!
- All the perks of a monthly membership, plus an extra 30 minute private lesson (for a total of 2 one-hour private lessons for free!).
- One year of unlimited classes!
- All the perks of a monthly membership, plus an extra 1.5 hour private lesson (for a total of 3 one-hour private lessons for free!).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Your Title Goes Here
DO I HAVE TO SIGN A CONTRACT WHEN I SIGN UP FOR A MEMBERSHIP?
Yes. All of our monthly memberships require a 3-month commitment. After the 3 months, the membership will go month-to-month until you decide to cancel (does not cancel automatically).
CAN I PAY FOR MY MEMBERSHIP IN CASH?
Although a debit/credit card is required to sign up for a membership, you can pay for your membership in cash before the 1st of the month to avoid the charge on your card on file.
Our Gold and Platinum memberships can be paid in cash, since they are a one-time payment and not a recurring monthly payment.
WHAT IF I NEED TO PUT MY MEMBERSHIP ON HOLD?
Please be aware that notifications sent via email, text or phone will be referred back to the freeze form. Memberships will not be put on hold without a freeze form filled out by the card owner.
WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP?
Please be aware that notifications sent via email, text or phone will be referred back to the cancelation form. Memberships will not be canceled without a cancelation form filled out by the card owner.
Your Title Goes Here
CAN I SHARE MY MEMBERSHIP WITH SOMEONE ELSE?
DO I GET DOUBLE THE PRIVATE LESSONS WITH A COUPLES MEMBERSHIP?
ARE THERE ANY FEES I SHOULD BE AWARE OF?
– When you first register for your monthly membership, you will only pay a pro-ration fee. This is the portion of your membership that will cover the rest of the current month. The full rate will be charged starting on the 1st of the following month.
– A late fee of $25 will be automatically added after the 5th of the month if the membership dues cannot be processed with the card on file. In order to avoid it, the card on file will need to be updated within the first 5 days of the month.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY CARD ON FILE GETS REPLACED/LOST/STOLEN?
Let us know as soon as possible. Once you get a replacement, update your card on file either online (by logging in to your account) or in person at the studio, in order to avoid a late fee.
Have a different question?
Click the WhatsApp icon on the bottom right corner of this page and send us a message! 🙂
You can also send us a text message at (754) 900-7744.